Arrowhead Library policies:
- PK and Kindergarten students may check out 1 book at a time.
- 1st grade may check out 2 books at a time and may keep them for 1 week.
- 2nd - 5th grade students may check out 2 books at a time and keep them for 2 weeks.
- Books may be renewed if needed.
- Students may not check out any books if they have any overdue books.
- Lost or damaged books must be paid for before students are allowed to check out more books.
- Overdue notices are emailed to parents on Monday afternoons.
- These overdue notices are just courtesy reminders and are generated automatically by our library system.
- No overdue fines are ever charged at Arrowhead. We only ask for a payment if a book is damaged beyond repair or lost.